Al Mamzar Beach Park is a lushly landscaped beach park consists of a string of five lovely sandy sweeps and comes with plenty of infrastructure, including a swimming pool, playgrounds, picnic areas with barbecues, water sports and bicycle rentals, snack bars, lawns, Smart Palms for wi-fi access and air-conditioned cabanas (Dhs150 to Dhs200 per day, on Beach 4).
There are also sun loungers and umbrellas for rent, but food outlets are minimal so you might want to bring a picnic. No males over six on Mondays and Wednesdays (designated ‘Ladies’ Days’). The closest metro station is Al Qiyadah, about 6.5km away.
Al Mamzar Beach Park Working Hours
Al Mamzar Beach Park Entry Fees
- AED 5 per person
- AED 30 per car
- Entry is free of charge for people with determination and kids below 2 years
- Haris (Excellent service for People of determination through the provision of smart band, which allows the parents to know where are their kids to avoid cases of loss )
- Smart Facilities ( Smart Chair- Smart Gate- The virtual world- Smart Oasis- Smart painting – smart containers)
- Beach facilities (Rescue services, swimming pools, seats with sunshades).
- Service of renting the beach cabins: a large cabin for AED 200 and a small cabin for AED 150.
- Swimming pools services: swimming pool for adult: AED 10 and for children: AED 5.
- skateboard platform.
- Children’s games areas.
- Beach sport fields services (Basketball, football & volleyball fields).
- Beach services.
- Services for renting bicycles (Through an investor which fees differ according to the bicycle type).
- Excursion and barbeque services.
- Restaurants and cafeterias.
- Train ride service (AED 2 per person).
- Public facilities services (Toilettes and clothes change cabins).
- Plants and horticulture spaces.
- Facilities for People of Determination: (The Park provides a lot of the facilities and services for People of Determination , and that this Park was designed especially for providing service to this category of the community after taking into consideration that all services, installations and utilities are providing them with special facilities. Besides, special parking lots were allocated for People of Determination close to the parks entry gates, and for facilitating their smooth movement on passages. In addition, special toilettes were designed for them, designed two chalets for People of Determination (chalet # 13,15) and designed special Ablution spaces in toilets 10 and 8 in Mamzar Park.
- Providing free car parking of visitors: 618 parking outside the park, 620 parking inside the park and 10 disabled parking
- Prayer Rooms
Al Mamzar Park Chalets
Renting Chalets is valid for the whole day during the week as follows:
- (Sunday to Wednesday ) from 09:00am to 09:00 pm
- (Thursday to Saturday & public holidays) from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
- During Ramadan from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Chalet rental fees do not include park entry fee
- Big chalet for 12 persons – Service Fees: 200 AED/ Day
- Small Chalet for 8 persons – Service Fees: 150 AED/ Day
- For more details Click Here
- Mr. Khalid Al Sharhan
- Telephone no. 04 2966201
- Mobile no. 050-8589897 and 050-8565086